Friday, January 28, 2011

Whale you be my Valentine?

Whale you be my Valentine?  I decided today to take down my New Year's decorations and put up my Valentine's Day decorations in the hopes that it would break the chain of constant snow days we have been getting.  We will see if it works.  It snowed all day but stopped this evening so maybe the change worked.  Fingers crossed.  I made a Valentines card today with a whimsie doodles stamp.


This card was made using the following copic markers :  W-0, W-1, W-3, B93, B95, B97.  Viva Decor pen red and white gel pen.

Entered in the following challenges:
Spoon full of sugar - Valentine #136
Creative Card Crew - Show us the colors of your country

Take care!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable!

    NEW BLOG:
    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is soooo cute! Love your sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the creative card crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!