Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sweet Spring

Hello,  yes I am still here.  LOL Things were a little crazy here the last couple of days with the snow and ice.  Power outages, schools closed, businesses closed and it was cold.  We made it through the other side to a cold and sunny day!  Love seeing the sun out.

I made this pennant for a swap with some lovely ladies on the Scrapyland Message board.  It was fun to work on because the theme was Spring.  Who doesn't love looking forward to Spring when there is snow outside.



I used a Unity strawberry stamp, cricut cartridge Hello Kitty Greetings (my favorite cart), Quickutz penannt die, Lifestyle crafts scalloped circle cookie cutter die, copic markers 0, G03,E31, and R24.

Soon we will be able to say "Ah Sweet Spring is here".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!