Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shower of Love

We had a lot of fun today making Valentines cards the girls and I.  They made cards for their Moms and I made this card.  Red is such a lovely color so vibrant and happy.





I spent a lot of time planning the design of this card (LOL) but it came out well.  We are starting the march toward spring with Valentine's Day coming soon and now that we are moving away from the winter holidays.

This card is entered in the following challenges:
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - #96 Sketch
CASE Study Challenge - #23 
Get Sketchy Card Challenges - #71
The Pink Elephant - #92

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I love that sweet little image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your design came out fabulous! Love the colors, the papers, those cute hearts and that darling image! Glad to have you play along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how you turned the CASE layout on its side. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet card! Love the image and all the red! :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Get Sketchy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!