Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Holiday Challenge

I love to create tags at Christmas time to add to the top of a present.  Adding a colorful tag under a beautiful ribbon can really dress up a present.




It lets the person know you really think they are special!  Besides creating Christmas cards for family and friends this year I will be creating special tags for all the Christmas presents we will be giving out.


What do you do to make your presents look special?  This tag was created for the Pink Cat Studio Holiday Challenge here.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What an adorable tag Dawn! Lovely work!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous tag, Dawn! I think I'd be keeping that for myself. LOL Thanks for playing in the Pink Cat Studio Holiday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ach this is a sweet Tag Dawn..what a lovely coloring and color combo..I have this stamp too in rubber :) cute TAG...good luck with the challenge...I am just joining PCS Holiday Challenge my card is number 12, maybe you would like to see my Blog, thanks before...Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!