Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow, Snow and more Snow...

It has been snowing all day here and it is only October.  I can't tell you how weird it feels to be getting snow this early.

Well in the spirit of the day, I created this winter scene card.



The kids have spent the day out in the snow and I am staying inside nursing my cold.  Boy, is that a winter day for you or what?!

I don't know if you can see it in the photo but I used white applique puffy paint on the hats, ear muffs and buttons.  It was also used to make snow falling in the background.  

Take care!

This card was made for the My Creative Time DT call.

This stamp and sentiment set are from There She Goes Clear Stamps
Snowflake border by Martha Stewart Punches
Bumpy Road border by EK Success

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Dawn, good luck with the DT call. Snow at this time!! Please don't send it on to us just yet :) Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card...love your coloring! Good luck :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow or not, this winter card warms my heart! Your crisp white with yellow and blues is a lovely color combo and your coloring is fantastic too! Good luck to you and thanks for sharing your wonderful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cute. Love the puffy paint. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love snow:) Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. The image is adorable! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! I love your coloration and the papers you have used! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on this. So cute. I've discovered the wonders of puffy paint too, recently. Best of Luck. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, that image is SO sweet and that card design is just right too. Good luck! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I know why you did the card. All the new snow. Cute card and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling! I love the colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!