Saturday, October 22, 2011

no patterned paper... what to do?

Good Morning All!  Today at One Stop Craft Challenge we are having a new challenge with the a cool theme of "no patterned paper!!

I know you are looking at me saying "no patterned paper" what do I use?  Well you can get out your trusty embossing folders and create your own patterned paper.  Pull out those distress ink pads too!  Now you are ready to go!

For this challenge our sponsor is:

Check out their wonderful images here!

Oh! and they prize they are offering for this challenge is:


My DT card for this challenge is the following:



And see I used my lovely embossing folder "leaves" and distress ink pads.  I also decided to add one more element a background stamp by Unity.  Look now we have patterned paper but created by me.  :)

Head over to http://www.onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ and add your card today!


Here are some of the products used in this project:

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love the embossed leaves & how you inked them out. And then that large stamp made for a great background mat for your digi. Love your thinking outside of the box. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - really clever use of the embossing folder.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!