Saturday, November 26, 2011

One Stop Craft Challenge - Christmas Fairies

One Stop Craft Challenge is starting a new challenge today! The theme of this challenge is Christmas Fairies.
This is a perfect challenge now that we are getting so close to Christmas!

My DT card for this challenge is:


For the image on my card I used the "quiet fairy" from A Day for Daisies.  I love their images.  So beautiful and elegant.  You can get their images here!  I used wonderful papers for this card -  K&Company "very merry".

Head over to www.onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com and enter a project in the challenge today.

2 comments:

  1. Darling card, Dawn!! Love the colors and sweet ADFD image. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!
    Hugs~
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image! So sweet & peaceful. I always love the traditional green & red for xmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!