Friday, September 2, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Alien Spaceship

It's time for another Hambo Hoedown.  This weeks theme is to use the Alien Spaceship and add dimension.  I so love this image so this was a really fun challenge for me!  :)

I created this card for the challenge:



I used Hambo images Alien Spaceship and the Space Boy Set, Swirl made using the Silhouette, glitter and star brads.  You can find these images HERE!  I added some dimension by popping up the spaceship and green planet.

Hambo Hoedown - dimension
card makin mams - digital
clearly inspired - dp
inspire me fridays - anything goes
OCL -anything goes
show and tell - anything goes
stamp something - digi days

8 comments:

  1. What a bright card - especially love the Alien! TFS Jane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card Dawn, I love all the bright colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn! Oh what a fun card! Those papers are perfect with those iamges. So glad you played along with CIC35 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn thank you so much for visting my blog and leaving me a lovely comment. Hope you pop by again you have a wonderful blog here too love the papers you have used on this design and such a fun theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is soooo fun.That is the perfect pp for this theme and images.

    Thanks for playing with us at CIC. Hope to see you on the 16th for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tell that you had fun with it! You did an awesome job, the card itself is fuN!

    Thanks for linking up on Show and Tell this week!
    Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
    Stop by my blog anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Dawn !

    Very beautiful card. I like the choice of the paper and the lively colors. The theme is original: Alien, we don't see it a lot (fortunately for us, countrymen) . Card very alive thanks to the various stamps.
    Good work, I like!

    Hugs from France.
    Cat's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, great images and colours! Thanks for linking up with the Card Making Mamas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!