Monday, August 29, 2011

Paper Playtime - Stamping Monday - Vacation theme

Welcome to the Paper Playtime Stamping Monday!  Our theme this challenge is "Vacation"!  Where did you go on vacation this summer?



For my DT cards, I created the following:

On this card I used a "Pink Cat Studio" image called Cat Geisha.  You can find this image here.
The house and fan were made using the Pagoda Cartridge from Cricut.  The paper is origami paper I got while in the Japan store at Disney.




I used Bugaboo images for the above card and bookmark.  You can find these stamps here. The little sunglasses are a button.  Too cute right?

Head over to www.paperplaytime.blogspot.com and join in on the challenge today!

Whimsie Doodles - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!