Saturday, December 11, 2010

Case Study Challenge

This challenge was a little difficult for me to do.  Normally I don't made cards this plain and I found myself wanting to add more to the card, more colors or stamps but this card needs to be plain and elegant like the inspiration card.

Plain and simple cards can be very beautiful when done right.


 Do you like cards that have a lot of decorations and color or are you a plain and simple type person?

This card was made for the following challenge:
Case Study - Case Study Challenge #18

7 comments:

  1. I love this!! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS design! Love the soft pink with the delicate flower and beautiful lace! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and pretty! The flower and lace are beautiful, and the watermarked background adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is perfect just the way it is, very elegant! I often struggle with 'simple' too, just want to add a little more! thanks for joining us at CASE study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is perfect just the way it is! I'm glad you didn't add any more to the card :)
    As much as I like CAS designs, I often find it challenging to make one. I'd keep adding to it! :)
    I'm glad you took the time to play with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!